SG FResHU Support 2016
Hokkaido University has been running “Top Global University Project (MEXT)” . In this project, FResHU offer a support program for female researchers who has difficulties in traveling abroad due to pregnancy, childbirth, child-care. It provides them an opportunity to invite researchers from foreign countries to have deep discussion on their research.
July 1st 2016 to February 28th 2017
Possible Candidate of the support
- Female researchers who have difficulty in travelling overseas due to pregnancy, childbirth, child-care.
- The successful applicants are also required to hold a seminar that is open to the researchers and students in Hokkaido University within the invitation period.
Contents of the support program
The successful applicants obtain financial support to invite a researcher from a foreign country to receive an advice and to have discussion on your research.
Total amount of the aid and the number of applicants to be adopted
- This program gives a financial support for travel expenses (transportation and hotel expenses) and for honorarium of the invited researcher.
- The period of the invitation is approximately 5 – 10 days.
- The maximum amount of the financial support is;
100,000 yen for the honorarium,
290,000 yen for the travel expenses.
- Two applicants are to be adopted.
Please send your application form to FResHU Office by an e-mail.
– The e-mail address : email@example.com
– The subject :“SG FResHU Support application”
June 15th, 17:00
Notification of the selection result will be sent to the applicants by June 24th.
The successful applicants are to submit a report to FResHU within a month after the invitation. The report will open in public and FResHU office may use reports to improve and develop the future support program for female researchers.
It is also possible that we will ask the successful applicants to cooperate with our symposium, seminar or interview.